Hi,
Hi,
I take a vacation with my family at the Elephant Rock Beach, in Irvine, CA. As I did lots of work last month, I need to relax in the countryside, like this beach. This beach is usually sunny and clean, but sometimes cloudy. Also for it's rarely crowded and quiet, it's nice place for relaxing.
The view of the beach is more spectacular than that of any other places I have seen until now. The seashore is sandy, and a rainbow of shells is glistening. I walk barefoot on the sand, feeling cool. The waves are strong and high.
This visiting is my first time, but I really like it. The sea seems to give me an answer about whole troubles. so I intend to make this beach into my favorite vacation place. I’ll let you feel my place next vacation. You may expect it.
Your best friend
2008년 6월 4일 수요일
My vacation at Elephant Rock Beach
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기