2008년 6월 18일 수요일

my family(not yet)


My family
I’m glad for introducing my family. There are four peoples in my family: husband, daughter, son, and me.
My husband is very tall. Before the marriage, he said his tall was 180. but his height was increased day by day. At last, he said his reality, his height is 184. as you can see that, he is very passive. Also, he is too much lazy. His hobby is only watching TV as he lies down on a sofa.

My daughter is 11 years old. She has a outstanding sense of fashion. Every morning, she is very busy to choose clothes. Her dream is continually changing . I desire that she would be a fashion designer.
Now, she is a girl at puberty. So, she is often angry without a reason.
I’d like to talk about her school life and friends with her. It is not easy to do that.
I have to try it far more than now.

My son is 4 years old. I bare my son in 2005. he was born as a result of modern medicine. so to speak, he was a tube baby. I had many problems to get a baby.
Now, I’m happy due to my cute son.

Finally, I’ll talk about me. I work for Seoul metropolitan government. I have served during about 20 years. Most of people thinks that public officer is very comfortable and easy job. However, we are very busy and we suffer from lots of work. So, as I need to some leisure, I apply for training of English. Now, I am studying English at the University of Seoul. This studying will be continued until January in 2008.
This is my family story. Thank for hear that.


댓글 없음: