Dear Mr Kim:
I am writing to invite you at a conference called “Seoul Design Conference”. Nowadays, I am very busy because of the arrangement of this conference. Experts in international and domestic various clothing design will participate in the conference.
A topic of the conference is “Design is Air”. They will discuss the role of design in present and future society. This will be held on Monday, October.20 at the Special Conference Hall of main stadium in Jamsil. The conference will last from 10a.m to 5p.m and will have an agenda. You do not need to bring anything. Please pay special attention to clothes because it is an international conference. Also, if you want, you might bring your partner.
Here are the directions for how to get to the conference hall. I would like you to take public transportations because there are no parking lots available. If you take a bus or subway, it’s much more convenient and not difficult to find it.
First, you can take a bus; number 3217, 3218, 4311 as green bus line, number 360, 362, 362, 730 as blue line and number 606 as an airport bus.
Another way is to take a subway. You take a green line (line 2) subway toward Jamsil stadium. You should exit from number, 6 or 7. Just after coming out of the station, you will see the conference hall easily if you enter into the south gate of the stadium. Also, our staffs will assist you to find a conference hall.
Please get back to me at the end of this week if you will be able to attend the conference as I need to finish arrangements next Monday. I am sorry for such a short notice.
I have attached the details and directions to help your understanding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you want anything else.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards,
julie
2008년 10월 12일 일요일
The invitation to 'Disign is Air'
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기