There are three things that I’d like to do in this semester.
Firstly, I’d like to have a special trip
One is to see a sunrise on the beach with my best friend. I have a best friend who has been my friend since high school. We enjoyed lots of trips together before the marriage. Now, it is hard to enjoy any trip together because of families. But we promised to have a trip for us in this autumn.
Another is to visit Europe with my daughter and her friend. My daughter has a friend who has been a friend since three years old(my daughter is 11 years old). I know her mother who is my co-worker. We have saved money for our specific trip since last year.
The last is to visit my parents- in- raw. I can rarely go to my parents’ house because it is far away from here. These days, my parents in raw are often sick. So I intend to visit there within this year as long as I can.
Secondly, I want to have my forte.
I am learning English at the University of Seoul. I’ll try to improve my English ability. I really desire that English would be one of my talents after this semester. Also, I have thought that I’d like to play a guitar since my undergraduate days. I want to learn a guitar because I really like it as well as I want to be good at one musical instrument. The last thing is to practice golf. I already started to practice golf five months ago. But I stop learning it because of studying abroad for one month. I’ll practice golf soon.
Finally, I’ll try to stay in shape because my weight is a little increased nowadays.
I like to exercise at gym. But I couldn’t exercise regularly so far because I had to devote majority of my time to study English. I plan to go to a gym three times a week from now on. Also, I’ll reduce to eat a junk food. It is not good for staying in shape because it has high calorie and lots of salt. Another is to keep eating time regularly. Sometimes I used to skip breakfast and had dinner irregularly. Absolutely, it is not good for my health and losing a weight.
Overall, these plans that like to do in this semester might be difficult to keep it. However, I’ll try to do it for my life.
2008년 9월 8일 월요일
three things that I'd like to do
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기