2008년 5월 3일 토요일

Memorable some weekend



I have been first in Jeonbuk, on October 27, in 2007. Since that time, I became loving there beacuse there were a view of landscape and something to see. Most impressively, It was a beautful moutain ,"Daedun Moutain". The moutain was covered red and yellow color leaves as like as a landscape. I have seen the dramatic landscapes for the first time since I was born.
In return to the road, I saw that lots of persimmons hung on a branch of the persimmon trees. It was also very fantastic view. Jeonju was well kowned of many persimmon. Although I didn't like persimmon, I bought it because it was so beautiful.
The next, to catch entirely my heart was the fact there were many cultural places.
I came by "Gyeong Gi Jeon" , "Choi Myeong Hee House", etc. GyeongGi Jeon possesed photographs of Lee Seong Gae, Joseon Dynesty. Choi Myeong Hee House was the place the novel "Hon Bul" written by Choi Myeong Hee memoried. There were many someting to see and feel as well. Third, JeonJu was famous for lots of something to eat. I ate traditional Korean food at the "Yangbanga". It was set of about thity side dishes and looked very delicious and really delicious more than I had ever eaten. Every corner of there had class of scholar. Finally, I met someone who was cultural and gemutlich. He worked for Jeonju City and in charge of region's cultural affairs. In my opinion, he deserved praising because he had an enthusiasm for his work and attachment for the region. I returned having lots of expriences. Throughout this travelling, I had a good memory. I never could forget that time and place for my life.


댓글 없음: