2008년 5월 4일 일요일

Pronunciation Vocaburary



1. I estimate that it would need lots of money to go abroad a summer vacation.
2. A forged check is in circulation.
3. He rapidly has expanded his business, which make him rich.
4. My parents have a lot of debits because of my university’s tuition.
5. If his succeed is illegal, he would rather be failed.
6. If you spend much money on buying something, you can end up with debits stacked.
7. I like an enthusiastic and gemutlich man.
8. He is skillful in the transaction of business.
9. The company is required a switch of the project by outside expert.
10. The theater was stuffed with peoples.
11. I have to charge seven hundred dollars as the monthly costs of bringing up a child.
12. The bill of credit card is three months overdue.
13. I am tempted to steal things because I have no money to buy it.
14. She can’t afford to be considerate of others’ feeling.
15. He has tried to cover the losses that he caused the loss of the million dollars last year.

댓글 없음: