My weekend
On saturday, I got up early at 7 a.m because my daughter had to go to school . Thanks to my daughter, my day was started earlier.
After my husband went to work at 8 a.m, I cleaned my house, did a laundry.
My son got up at 10 a.m. He likes to watch a video, Dool Ri, Pet and Mat, etc. when he watched that, he was very interested all day.
Especally, because it was shiney day, I went out and took a walk around apartment in the afternoon.
On sunday, my family got up late at 9 a.m. After we ate a breakfast, my daughter and husband went to a mivie to CGV theater in gangdong.
I studied listening English on online during two hours. but I wanted to do more, it was impossible to do that my son was crying.
2008년 4월 6일 일요일
Normal weekend
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기