2008년 4월 22일 화요일

My busy day

My busy day

I was a busy day on March 14 in 2008. Today was scheduled to hold a seminar that I was responsible for it. So, I hurried up more than usual day from the morning.
I got up at 6am and waked up my family at 6:30am, and then had a breakfast with some bread and milk.
Because my son he is 4 years old was sleeping yet , I held my kid in my arms and dropped off him at babysitter’s home. I could leave for my work at 7am and arrived at 8am.
Today’s seminar would be started at 2 pm. So, in the morning, I had to check everything concerned the seminar.
After lunch at 12, I went to the place the seminar was scheduled, pleading the seminar to be held successfully.
The seminar started on time. There were crowded of many peoples as much as I thought.
Actually, I worried that there were empty chairs. Fortunately, many peoples came and the seminar progressed smoothly.
After the seminar was finished at6pm, when I reported the seminar’s result to my director, he was satified with the seminar and admired me.
Although I was very busy day, as all salarymen did, when I was recognized from my director, I felt satisfaction at my working.

댓글 없음: